Thursday, August 24, 2006

Letters... Avis Rental Cars

Letters to people or organizations that are unlikely to respond, Number 2:

Tuesday Aug 22, 2006

Dear Avis,
I appreciate the fact that you are trying to cut costs, and thus save me money, by employing illegal immigrants.
How do I know this?

Well, I can only assume you are using Oompa-Loompas to do your car cleaning and maintenance, including driving them to the pick-up area on the rental lot-
EVERY time in the last year I have rented a car from you, I expect to be able to get in the car, turn the key and go- and I find the seat is moved so far forward and jacked up so high that I can't even get in the car- in a couple cases the Oompa Loompa also dropped the adjustable steering column down so low that, between the seat position and elevation and the wheel position, I think it must have taken two or three of them to drive it into position...

Do me a favor- have them leave the seats and the steering in a neutral position...just enough room for me to get in...
Is that too much to ask?

Respectfully Yours-

TBG

Amazing, out- (outside, that is... On my knees, trying to adjust the seat so I can get in the car)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you got one of my rental cars! ha