Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Shanghai: The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Lots more fun and games here in Eastern China...

Out and about:

Paul does some sightseeing in a local tourist attraction.


Did she wash those in Windex?
'Cause I can really see myself in her pants tonight...


In the interest of protecting reputations of the International Visitors to Shanghai, the management of www.listen2unclejay.com has elected to practice some selective censorship...


We wouldn't want anyone to get in trouble with the folks back home, you understand.

K-Flan's elbow has been bothering him for the last few months... It's a variation on tennis elbow caused by motorcycle riding. The arm position and posture causes some discomfort that is a cross between tennis elbow and carpal tunnel.
Obviously, this has ruined his sex life completely (which is too much information and I could really care less about that...)
More importantly, it means he can't tote and lift equipment, which means I have to do it... and that, me Bucko, is something we simply cannot abide.

So... The fair Joanna, physiotherapist to the players at the TMC suggested a course of accupuncture.
Heh heh heh...
(Remember Jay's Blog Postulate No. 1: Someone else's pain, discomfort or misfortune is the basis of all comedy, and thus, makes for a good blog post.)
So today before start of play we hunted Joanna up and got her to dust off her instruments of torture healing and she went to work.


"You might feel some discomfort or maybe pass out."


Joanna: We will need to put in 4 or 5 more needles...
K-Flan: You're gonna need 4 or 5 more people to hold me down to do it...


Ouch!




Were...were there monkeys...?
Terrifying Sea Monkeys?

So I'm shopping at the Family Mart this morning picking up some of the tasty little triangular ricecakes... The ones with the tuna filling are especially tasty...

I found this next to the carbonated beverages...


I'm not sure what this is, but the stuff suspended in the liquid is/are little fuzzy things reminiscent of Sea Monkeys...

But just because I bought it, that doesn't mean I have to drink it...

Amazing, Famous!
Out!

No comments: