Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Party Time

Dan and Anita had a housewarming a couple weeks ago.
A good time was had by all...




Some people had a better time than others. Not mentioning any names here...

Want some fruit salad with that?

Some of the guests knew not to combine beer and mixed drinks at the party...

Party girl and her Lite Beer...

And of course, drinking with Dan & his Minions wouldn't be the same without a rousing game of Asshole.







For the record...

I did not fall over in my chair.
I did not walk through the domicile in my underwear.
I did not swim in the ocean or the pool at 2 AM.
I did not throw up on anyone or anything.
I did not drive, hell I didn't even putt.
And...
I did not have anyone's cell phone in my pocket while being thrown in the pool.

I did however, help clean up the next morning...

Hey...

Who the hell brought Zima to the party?
(I thought JR was going to be out of town?...)

After picking up all the half-empty (yeah- I'm a pessimist) glasses, I emptied them into a bucket... The ensuing party gravy was pretty nasty.

We put it in bottles... They're serving it at the next Asshole session.

I will NOT be there. (I hope.)

TBG (drying) out-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you haven't already done so, would you kindly print the instructions for playing Asshole? Thank you.

Luc said...

What??? No picture of Dano flying through the air as he was flung into the pool by an apparently butt ugly person????

I heard the fool never had time to remove is Crackberry from his person ...

Why do I keep missing the fun????

Good idea Annie, I can't avoid destiny much longer. I better learn that game or else suffer.