Sunday, October 12, 2008

Words of Wisdom from Franklin Wu

I was discussing globalization and my belief that American youth were ignorant of international cultures and are/will be severely handicapped by it with my driver in Hong Kong, Franklin Wu.

I spoke of the need for US citizens, especially students, to get out and see the world first-hand, that it would be important to have a better world-view, especially in the next 10 to 20 years...
Franklin's comment-
"There is an old Chinese saying: It is better to travel ten thousand miles than to read ten thousand books."

Write that one down, Kids.
It's a keeper.

TBG- killing time in yet another airport.

-------------------

PS- If you are in need of transport services in Hong Kong, see my man Franklin.
Airport transport, getting around Hong Kong island and Kowloon, anything of that ilk, Franklin is your man.
Drop me a line and I'll get you his number and/or email address.
Tell him The Big Guy sent you.

TBG- a happy customer.

No comments: