Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Question for Blogspot Bloggers

Skunk, Travis, some of you gunbloggers too...

Have you checked your uploaded images?

Some of mine are missing-
I'll bet your are too...

As far as I can tell, it looks like if you use the upload button
on the editor screen or do a mobile photo post, the pic winds up
in a Picasa web album.
At some point after you publish, the URL for the picture changes...

Anyone got any guidance regarding this?

The Help Forums for Blogger/Picasa is rather vague on this...
Hoping some of y'all can help, or avoid having the same issue I'm having.

HBO, baby.

TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

3 comments:

T-Rav said...

I haven't noticed any problems. 95% of my posts are from my iPhone (mail to blogger) with a photo included. Typically I'll then go in and edit the text while on my computer because of the formatting issues from the email post. I looked through most of my recent posts and all of the photos are there. Sorry, I'm not very helpful. But that is a typical Liberal for you!

Luc said...

Here you go again: poking the bear. This is going to end with someone in tears. I just know it.

The Big Guy said...

It's going to end in tears all right...
Seriously though, the answer is helpful, to an extent...
As opposed to an Apple answer-
Where you look at your iPod GPS program for your location and it tells you "You are directly above teh center of the Earth"...
The answer is accurate, but useless.

(Look- an entire sentence without taking a cheap shot at TRav. What is the world coming to?)

TBG