Sunday, May 02, 2010

Unclear On The Concept: Camoflage

Got home from Rob's little soirée at 1:30 AM... 

I found a Ford Explorer covered in tree branches* parked at the curb in front of the house. 
Apparently I will need to explain the concept of "camoflage" to the PC's boyfriend... 

Did I mention it was 1:30 AM? 
I guess we'll have to explain a few other concepts to him too..
Something along the lines of "How to drive yourself to the Emergency Room with an icepack on your crotch and your cojones in a cooler on the passenger's seat."

*The tree branches were a prank by some of the Cohorts... 
But... Did I mention it was 1:30 in the morning?


TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

1 comment:

Bug said...

"parked on the curb in front of the house" ...so is he brave or just stupid? I mean, we already know he's stupid for messing with the 16yr old daughter of a man your size and temperament.

So, how many of your neighbors were awakened by the sound of broken glass? Do you need any help replacing whichever window you airmailed him out of?