Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lawn Ornaments, Florida Style

KK came to my den lair office after being on vacation down in South Florida...

KK: "Do you ever get down to Sanibel?"
TBG: "Not in many years. Why?"
KK: "You've gotta see this. I saw it and thought of you and Jingalls."

Here we go....

It wasn't as bad as I thought...
(I thought she might have run across a particularly bad scene with cops outside a local strip club or perhaps and embarrassing situation involving a Hooters girl, a bottle of Wesson oil, a pair of roller skates and a traffic control device...
Fortunately, it was much more mundane, but probably just as funny.)

Outside one of the McMansions along the beach in Sanibel:

(click pic for biggification)

And the neighbors (White Trash no doubt; My kinda people) were forced to reply in kind with a figurine to guard their driveway:




That girl's got quite a set of nuts on her...


TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

No comments: