Friday, October 14, 2011

Random Items

A couple items while I wait for my arena contact to arrive...

From Phoenix:

From a label on a bottle of tequila I was served from a couple weeks ago.
(Pretty sure it was tequila... We were eating big salads...)

Onward, into the fray with my trusty battle-speculum aboard my war-chicken!

I really like the whimsical imagery...

From Berlin:
Oooh.
I want one.

Actually I want two...
One for each foot.


Really? A really sporty Smart car?
It'll never make it over here.
The catalytic converter they'd need to install would double the weight of the car.



From the WTF File:
Wild Thing



From the "I'm NOT OCD, Leave me alone!" department:
This drove me nuts for 4 hours.

The strokes don't match...


This typeface designer must be taken  out and shot...
THE ARMS OF THE STROKES HAVE TO MATCH, DAMMIT!


TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

2 comments:

kx59 said...

Salads and Tequila...uhm..yum?
If the X bothers you, make sure you don't look at this. Especially the red parts.
http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/flags/gb-hist.html

KurtP said...

If it'll make you feel better.
Draw a vertical line where all four lines cross.
POOF two arrowheads touching! > <= ><