Monday, November 07, 2011

Change You Can Believe In

-or-
Nerd Behavior 101

So...
I keep a small zip-lock bag in my backpack for TSA purposes.

When approaching the TSA gropestation, I take all the change out of my pocket in put it in the baggie. This keeps all the change from gathering down in the bottom pocket of my backpack, along with the BNC barrels, end-to-end fiber couplers, spent 9mm & .44 casings, dog treats, nuts, bolts & RJ45 connectors.

Occasionally I go through it and sort out all the US quarters, nickels, dimes and pennies into a separate bag, and leave all the "others" in the easy access bag.

This provides me with a couple advantages-
First- I always have change for Machine Cuisine on-hand. Yay.

Second- I'm always happy provide a humorous spectacle for valet drivers and bellhops as I dig through my "change purse" for a Loonie or Twonie for a tip.




TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

1 comment:

Luc said...

Looks like about $20. I can liberate you from all that weight if you want? Just sayin' ...