Wednesday, February 01, 2012

I Feel So Much Safer...


...with Barney Fife here on patrol.
I think he has the ersatz Segway because it makes him taller.
Even with him riding his scooter I'm still taller than he is...
I'm no behavioral psychologist (but I play one on teh Intarwebz) but from the personal interactions I have seen from this guy, he has a tiny penis and/or a huge Napoleon complex.
He rides his scooter to gates where flights are boarding and positions himself to observe, or more precisely, BE observed in his role as Protector of the Homeland.

The most distressing interaction was him dressing down an older woman whose bag was a little too far (in his opinion) into the open space as she waited to board her flight and was in the way as he maneuvered his electronic stallion.
I didn't catch the whole exchange, but I did hear the terms "unsafe conditions", "fire escape hazard", and I think "improper control" of her baggage.

Doesn't this jerkwad know that it's the TSA's job to inconvenience and humiliate the traveling public, not the Airport Police?

FTMF. Hard. Twice.





TBG, trying to find a monkey wrench for this asshat.

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Yeah, usually it's the TSA, and I can't ID that airport... I must be getting old...

Bug said...

Woulda been great to hear the old lady look up at him and say 'piss off'

The Mighty Skunk said...

Would make a nice sequel: "Paul Blart, Airport Cop"