Thursday, July 25, 2013

KA3AHb - Food?

Shall we talk about food?

It was difficult to find real local cuisine...Not that I would know authentic Tatarstan cuisine if it jumped up off my plate and spit in my eye.

So we ate a lot of other stuff...
To begin with, next to The Devil's Asscrack Bordello, there was a Mexican/Sushi/Unknownistan restaurant.
How did we know?
Well, I kinda recognized the Eagle-Snake-Cactus symbol painted on the outside.

That, and the smiling face of Dirty Sanchez Ivanovitch on the sign on the front of the building.

We gave it a shot...
The wings were passable...

Not sure what the sauce was, thought it might be chimichurri, but no.

The nachos that SeanO ordered were...um... disappointing?


'Disappointing' is not a strong enough term.
Scary? Puzzling? Vomit-inducing?
You decide.

We also ate a couple meals at the restaurant in the Bordello From Hell.
The food is so-so, but the Engrish menu was hella entertaining.


Krok-mecie?
I'm pretty sure they meant Croc Monsieur, but it was more like a BLT.


Salad Green Madness. Sounds like a symptom, not a meal.


Ah, They have Hodgepodge! Lovely.


And some nice paste for lunch...


But on the dinner paste, I'd avoid the Gants Epidemic Deathes...


And I guess mushroom washtub would be cool...

On deck: More food fun in KA3AHb.


TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

5 comments:

Old NFO said...

Ah yes, the 'unknown' menu items... And the questionable Engrish...

kx59 said...

The sombrero canopy on the corner of the building is a dead give-a-way.
It juuust says "authentic" tex-mex to me.
The menu is priceless.
lmao.

Jennifer said...

Wow. I am trying to figure out which planet the 'nachos' are from. I just hope it doesn't reproduce.

Home on the Range said...

I read that as "hedgehog" soup.

The Big Guy said...

@KX
To call it bad is an understatement of the first order.

@Jennifer
According to the poor bastard, it looked better than it tasted, which seems hard to believe...

Be thankful for Zarates!

@Brigid
Hmmm.
I'd eat hedgehog soup.
It would probably be an improvement over Hodgepodge.