Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Just A Quick Observation

I'm always trying to define parallels and differences in the various cultures that I visit over the course of my travels.

Over the last couple years I have noticed some things about police & politicians in different countries.

In the US, there is a tendency to take the police seriously, but by and large, politicians are a joke of the first order.

In China* the police not taken too seriously, but no one fucks with politicians of any sort.
That will get you disappeared, and a bill for that 7.62x54r round will be mailed to your next-of-kin.

I braced St. Ass about cops and politicians in Russia.
"You don't want to scroo wit' any of zem. In Russia, if a cop or any kind of politician comes after you, RUN! Run for your life!"

So... there you have it. Even with that clown that's occupying the office of the President in the White House, it could be much worse. Just be thankful your dog is getting enough cheese.

*well, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Beijing. I didn't have police encounters in Guangzhou or Shenzhen. Fortunately.


TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE


No comments: